Thursday 15 October 2015

Movie Poster Creation Process

                                          
I researched how to make a movie poster and came across this image. I found it very useful and it is a very easy guide to follow. From researching other posters, I can see various similarities with this poster and I am guessing that they also used this guide. When I am making my own movie poster I will come back and use this image as a guideline for help when I am creating the poster as a little help will make the process a lot easier. Most movie studios would use the software Photoshop or InDesign to create their poster. They are very easy to use and it can help you make amazing changes to your images. Most people believe the hardest part of making a film is actually recording the film and finding actors and actresses to fill the roles and who suit them perfectly. But the graphic part of the process is also extremely hard, as it is the first thing people see along with the trailer. Many people these days see the posters first, so they have to represent the film perfectly, as they are what entice the audience to come see the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment