Wednesday 18 November 2015

Script Draft 1


Script

Voice Over; How would you feel
                     If your life 
                     Was taken away
                     Too early
Gun shot 

Amazing, talented and reflective. I have never seen this story told so well. -Janet Maslin New York Times

From the director of  Broken Arrows and The Life of the Lie


Voice over: he hurt me, he hit me, he abused me, he harassed me, he bullied me.

Bird noises at the end clip
I posted the script on my blog so I can easily go and find it again. If I think of any other things that I want to include in it or remove. I will create a new draft. It is not really a script but it outlines some ideas as it is more just about shots and clips as in the clip there may not actually be a lot of diegetic dialogue, more non diegetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment