Tuesday 23 February 2016

Music Choice

For Draft 1 and Draft 2 of my teaser trailer I was planning on making my own soundtrack for the movie using the applications software garageband. The reason I chose not to do this is because I did not have enough time to create it as the editing and post production process of my teaser trailer was taking up a large quantity of time. I then proceeded to search Audio Network for various tracks and I found the clip Lost Girl 2 which I thought suited my trailer. First of all because the story is basically of three lost girls. When editing my Draft 3 trailer I decided to pick a different soundtrack that could be a faster pace. I am currently researching for another that is perfectly suited to mu film teaser trailer.

https://www.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/lost-girl-2_113161?keyword=lost%20girl%202

No comments:

Post a Comment